CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

All about me

A. Attached or Single? I am dating a really great guy! Who treats me like a queen!
B. Best Friends? Michelle, Ashley, Chelsea, and my momma
C. Cake or Pie? Oh this is hard. It really depends on the mood I am in. I think I like chocolate cake the most though.
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? My phone
F. Favorite color? Red or pink, depending on my mood
G. Greatest Accomplishment? Graduating college and finding a great job!
H. Hometown? Pleasant View, Utah
I. Indulgences? Shoppin and talking (I like to talk. It is sometimes a bad thing!)
J. January or July? July. January is usually sad for me because the holidays are over and there isn't another day off until Memorial day! You get two in July!
K. Kids? Someday. I can't wait!
L. Life is incomplete without? Love
M. Marriage date? I am not married
N. Number of siblings? 1 sister and 2 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? I like them both, but in juice form I like orange juice.
P. Phobias or fears? Falling off a cliff and spiders
Q. Quotes? Ross: "First divorce: wife's hidden sexuality, not my fault. Second divorce: said the wrong name at the altar, kind of my fault. Third divorce: they shouldn't let you get married when you're that drunk and have stuff drawn all over your face, Nevada's fault."

Chandler: Ok, you have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!

Monica: Fine, judge all you want to, but [to Ross] married a lesbian, [to Rachel] left a man at the altar, [to Phoebe] fell in love with a gay ice dancer, [to Joey] threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire, [to Chandler] LIVE IN A BOX!

I know I am obsessed with Friends. It is bad!

R. Reason to smile? It's FRIDAY!!!!
S. Season? Spring
T. Tag three friends? Chelsea, Hilary, and Ryan (Ryan this is a good excuse to get something on your blog finally)
U. Unknown fact about me: I like scuba diving. You wouldn't think that because I am not a huge fan of water, but there is something about being under the water's surface.
V. Very favorite store? Express
W. Worst habit? Worrying about nothing
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I have only had an x-ray done and I really did not like it because they told me I had a broken leg.
Y. Your favorite food? Chinese
Z. Zodiac? Leo

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am glad you changed one of these questions ;) I completely agree that we get along so well because we have a lot in common. I'm so glad you read and comment on my blog. It makes me feel loved :) I think it is weird that we have different astrological signs when our birthdays are only like 2 weeks apart.

Chelsie said...

Ha I loved all your Friends quotes!! That is awesome!