CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update on my life

I am finally updating my blog. This is for you Lindsey. A lot has been going on and I have not had time to do a new post. First of all today I started a new job at National Fitness. I am the accountant over three fitness clubs. I worked for National Fitness while I was in school and I loved it there. So I am happy to be back. I also sold my condo! It took so long for it to sell, but I am glad it finally sold regardless of the horrible economy. So lately I have been moving all my stuff and training new people at Flying J while getting trained at National Fitness. So life has been a little crazy. I also have been able to see many people that I do not get to see often. I went to a shower for Maryam. It was crazy to see all the girls there. I have not seen some of them for a long time. So it was exciting to catch up. Then this last Saturday I went to Kelsey's shower and was able to chat with more girls that I have not seen for awhile. It is always fun to see what everyone is up to. A couple weekends ago I went to Park City with Ashley for a little girl bonding time before she left to Pennsylvania. It was a ton of fun. We went shopping, of course, and also watched chick flicks and relaxed. It was so much fun. I am going to miss you Ash!

Ashley and I
This is what girls do after they go shopping.
Pull out all the clothes and lay them everywhere.
Okay maybe not every girl, but we did.

Then this last week I went to San Diego with Ryan to visit his dad. His dad moved there in January or so. He is right next to the bay. It was beautiful! They have perfect weather there. We got new cruiser bikes. So we rode those around. (We have went on a bike ride every day this week. My legs are getting a workout.)


Here are the bikes.
We also went to the beach. Ryan brought his surf board. So he went surfing for a little bit. It was too cold for me that day. So I did not even get out of my shorts and tank top. I had a jacket on part of the time. It was quite sad.
Ryan waxing down his board


Here we are at the beach. I took my jacket off so it would look like it was warmer.

We also went to Sea World. I have never been there. It was so so so much fun. The killer whales and the dolphins were my favorite. I felt like I was a little kid again.


Shammu Show
Dolphin Show



We were there during Father's Day. So Ryan got to be with his dad on Father's day. It has been a few years since that has happened so they were both really excited.

This is Ryan and his dad

There was this cool hat shop that had hundreds of styles of hats. I had so much fun in that store. I could have stayed there for hours on end.

Riding a Merry-Go-Round!
So anyways. That is what has been going on in my life. I hope it slows down for a little bit though. I need a break. I will try and do better at posting.

7 comments:

Chelsie said...

I think I saw you guys riding your bikes at the parkway.....but I was running and I think I was looking at your cool bikes and didn't realize who it was until you had passed! What a fun trip! That's so cool that you were eating dinner on the water! I love sea world!! I would rather go there than Disneyland any day!

Ryan and Heidi said...

How fun! I love San Diego! But I have to say that I love Disneyland too! It looks like you had an awesome trip! Sorry the weather wasn't all that warm! Oh and the bikes are adorable! You guys are ridin in style! That was fun seeing you at Maryam's shower! I really wish I could have gone to Kelsey's but I was out of town. :( Sounds like you're having a fun summer! You're so cute!

Jackie Greenwood said...

It looks like you had a blast! I love San Diego, I am sorry that it wasn't warmer for you. I think I have actually been in that hat shop that you went to, it is amazing! I e-mailed you those pictures from Mar's shower, I hope that you got them. Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

yes, your awesome! Thanks

Ashley said...

I seriously am in love with your bikes. Have you ever seen the movie Now and Then? For some reason your bikes remind me of that.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been really busy! Looks like you had a fund trip with Ryan Hope you enjoy your new job! I love the bikes

Anonymous said...

You have been very busy. Looks like you have been having lots of fun.