CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

American Idol


Well for all of you that watch American Idol you know that Brooke White went home tonight. I have mixed feelings about this whole thing. I really like Brooke, but I did not think she would make it to the end either. However, I have never cried watching someone leave on American Idol and I did tonight. I was sad to see her go. So it might just be easier for her to go home now. I have always been a Jason Castro fan, but he has not been wowing me like previous weeks lately. By the way I think he looks like John Travolta. I think that Syesha is a great singer too. She is not my favorite, but I think she is good. To me honest I think it will be the two Davids battling it out at the very end. They are both very good. David Cook is very cocky and arrogant. His hair also bugs me, but I try to look past that and realize that he has a good voice. I really want David Archuleta to win, but I guess we will see. I think he is very genuine and extremely talented. He has a very good voice.

6 comments:

Ryan and Heidi said...

Yay! You got your blog started! It will be nice to stay updated on a more regular basis! I miss you! And I want David Archuleta to win too!

Ashley said...

I completely agree with you about this. I like Syesha but I don't think she'll win. And, of course, I heart David Archuleta. Did I show you the David A. shirts Murray High made? Well, my mom got me one and it makes me laugh. Scott and I think that David C. looks like he has down syndrome when he sings. I know, we're going to hell.

sara and wade said...

yay sham! i was so glad to see that you started a blog!! sweet! i was sad to see brooke go to, but i knew that she probably wouldn't make it all the way either. and i think syesha is GORGEOUS and i am totally mesmerized by her awesome smile everytime, but i think it'll be the two davids battling... go Archuleta! (that down syndrome comment is funny... i totally agree!) i can't wait to see more! and congrats on being done with school too! yay!

hilary said...

sham!!! i'm so glad you started a blog and found me in the blogging world! it is a fun to stay in touch! i haven't really watched american idol, but is she the one from arizona? cuz if she is someone in my ward told me i reminded them of her... anywho. that is so exciting you get to have lasik! i'm extremely jealous and can't wait for the day when i can get it. and i was laughing about your comments about wearing your glasses for 2 weeks straight! i've fallen asleep with them on and had the same lovely marks on my face and indent on my nose! oh the joys:) ...i will be checking your blog often!

Jackie Greenwood said...

Hey Sham,
Oh how I miss you. We should go out to lunch, or hang out or do something. Your blog is darling. I was going through old pictures the other day, and I came upon some of when we went to your cabin. That was so fun. You look fabulous. Love ya!!

amy g said...

SHAM! Thanks for stoppin by to say hi on blogger world. We missed you at the "block party" today! I'm not huge on American Idol, I have to work every Tuesday night so ya know. I think the David from UT is a cutie, in a little brother way. Hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog every now and then! See you at the next block party!