CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Babysitting Amber's kids











I baby sat Amber and Paul's kids while they went to the temple on Thursday. It was quite interesting. I went from having no kids to having two. I became very good at muli-tasking quickly. As soon as I sat down to feed the baby his bottle James wanted water in his sippy cup. So I had to hold and feed the baby while trying to fill up James's sippy cup with water. I was probably pretty comical to watch. I decided that is why we usually only have one kid at at time to ease your way into muli-tasking. I now have extreme sympathy for women that have twins first. No really they were actually really good kids.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What an adventure! I'm glad you are such a great multi-tasker. I probably would have sat down and cried.

Ashley said...

Sorry that all I do is comment you, but I didn't know you liked the rocket summer. I love them, too!

Lindsay B. said...

Cute blog Sham! I love your background...so cute!

I have a different opinion on having twins though - I think I would rather have them first so that I wouldn't know how much easier it is just to have one. I am convinced that Andrew and I are going to have twins (my dad is a twin and there are 3 or 4 sets of them in Andrew's family) so hopefully they come first and then by the time I have another baby motherhood will be a breeze.

Can't wait to see more stuff on your blog and hopefully we can go to lunch next week!

Love you!

Linds

Amber said...

My kids still love you Sham--I hope they get to see you on Wednesday. Cute blog:)